Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Henlo~ Lovely To Meet You All~

MNFurs Home Page Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Henlo~ Lovely To Meet You All~

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Henlo, my name’s Jacqueline and I’m your local kitsune bimbo~ I’m a 27-year old transgal living in this lovely state of MN and found MNFurs just browsing one day and figured it would be nice to connect with locals~

My Sona and OC is Jacqueline, a very wide and airheaded three-tailed kitsune who’s an absolute spoiled brat and loves gold and jewelry.

I’m a huge nerd that loves VRChat and any videogames I can get my hands on, I love modeling goth outfits, cooking, and mixing drinks for friends~

Don’t be afraid to say hello if you want, I don’t bite, M u c h~

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

Current Template: page.php

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.